2 day - Online Certificate Programme in Commercial Contract Drafting
Early bird offer - INR 1500 - Apply by 15th March 2018 - Limited Seats for Early Bird Offer
With the successful launch of the first five batches of our Continuing Legal Education Series course on Commercial Contract Drafting, we have decided to launch the sixth round of registrations of this unique and extremely popular programme. Leading Corporate Law Firm - Corp Comm Legal in collaboration with Enhelion Knowledge Ventures Pvt Ltd, has re launched a two day online certificate programme on Commercial Contract Drafting. Mr. Bhumesh Verma, a leading corporate lawyer, having more than 20 years of legal experience, will be taking this two day certificate programme, as part of our Continue Legal Education Series. The highlights of this programme include: tips and techniques to write robust clauses in a contract. Mr Verma will use his immense knowledge on the subject and will provide the participant with a wide range of knowledge that can only be acquired while practicing. You the enrolled student stand to gain by joining this short programme, because you are not only learning practical aspects of commercial contract drafting, but also learning from one of the best in the business. All participants shall receive a certificate from Mr Bhumesh Verma.
INR 1500 inclusive of GST
16th March 2018 - 5 PM to 7:30 PM [Friday]
18th March 2018 - 5 PM to 7:30 PM [Sunday]
[Please note that the timings are tentative, but the programme will only be conducted during the days mentioned above.
There are Eight parts of this programme. Each part will be for half an hour
1. Why and How to draft a commercial Contract - 30 Minutes
2. Treading cautiously with Precedents - 30 Minutes
3. Definitions and descriptions - 30 Minutes
4. Operative Clauses - 30 Minutes
5. Boilerplate Clauses - 30 Minutes
6. Dispute resolution, Governing Law & Jurisdiction Clauses - 30 Minutes
7. Strict Do’s and don’ts - 30 Minutes
8. Summing up and questions from participants - 30 Minutes
There will be a break of about 10 minutes after the end of the fourth session, which is on Operative Clauses.
After the Last session, the participating students shall receive a certificate, which will be dispatched to their respective correspondence address via courier/speedpost.
1. Why and How to draft a commercial Contract
2. Treading cautiously with Precedents
3. Definitions and descriptions
4. Operative Clauses
5. Boilerplate Clauses
6. Dispute resolution, Governing Law & Jurisdiction Clauses
7. Strict Do’s and don’ts
8. Summing up and questions from participants
There is no evaluation for this short certificate programme
Each student will be provided with a certificate co certified by Corp Comm Legal and Enhelion Knowledge Ventures Pvt Ltd