Diploma in Intellectual Property - Law and Management
INR 6999 inclusive of GST -– [Two Free books written by Rodney D Ryder and Ashwin Madhavan] - EMI facility available via PAYTM - For any queries: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org - [Last Date to Register - 19th August 2018]
Leading law firm SCRIBOARD - Advocates and Legal Consultants in association with Enhelion, has launched a Diploma programme on Intellectual Property: Law and Management for the students and professionals of India. This is a self-paced programme, and the access to the course, will be provided to all the registered participants for "Life".
Each student, after paying the fees will be given two free books published by Bloomsbury and Sage Publications respectively. One book titled: “Intellectual Property: Law and Management” published by Bloomsbury Publishing Inc and the other titled “Intellectual Property and Business – The Power of Intangible Assets”, published by Sage Publications – www.sagepub.in, will be dispatched to your permanent addresses free of cost.
After the completion of the course, each student will get a signed certificate from renowned lawyer - Mr Rodney D Ryder, who is the founding partner of Scriboard Advocates and Legal Consultants, along with a third free book on “The top 100 cases on Intellectual Property in India, published by Bloomsbury Publishing Inc” shall be given to the top 5 students of the course.
The diploma will help students understand the legal side as well as the management side of Intellectual Property, which is the need of the hour. A Diploma in IP Law and Management will help in understanding the basics of IP and how well an IP asset can be used to help a business grow.
- Law Firm certifying the course: Scriboard Advocates and Legal Consultants [Mr Rodney D Ryder shall be signing the certificate on behalf of the law firm]
- Course Fee: INR 6999
- EMI facility available – Via PayTM only - [please click on the PayTM option to know the details]
- Duration: 12 months [however we give students an opportunity to complete the course in 6 months as well]
- Access to the course content: For Life [even after the course ends]
- Books: Each student shall receive two books written by Mr Ashwin Madhavan and Mr Rodney D Ryder on – “Intellectual Property: Law and Management” [free of cost], published by Bloomsbury Publishing – www.bloomsbury.com [A world renowned publisher, headquartered at London, the United Kingdom] AND book titled “Intellectual Property and Business – The Power of the Intangible Asset”, published by Sage Publications – www.sagepub.in
- Allotment of Course: 16th August 2018
- You can start the course any time, as per your choice and complete by the 6th month or by the 12 month. It is as per your choice.
- Internship Opportunity: Those students who do well, shall receive an internship opportunity with Mr Rodney D Ryder’s law firm: Scriboard Advocates and Legal Consultants
Notable Features of the Course:
- Taught by practicing lawyers who have an experience of more than 35 years in the profession, who form the core team of Scriboard Advocates and Legal Consultants.
- All lectures that are part of this programme are taught by practicing professionals.
- Life time access to all the registered students
- All lectures are recorded and stored in Enhelion’s database for future use
- Complete presentations with voice over features
- Interactive sessions with the Scriboard/Enhelion Team at various intervals.
- Examinations to be conducted online and assignments to be submitted online
- Each student who successfully completes the course, which includes attempting an 2 MCQ tests and one long project assignment of 15 pages, will receive a signed certificate from Mr. Rodney D Ryder, under the Scriboard Logo and Enhelion Logo.
- The top five students will also receive a recommendation letter from Mr Rodney D Ryder and a third book free on “The top 100 cases on Intellectual Property in India, published by Bloomsbury Publishing Inc”
INR 6999 [inclusive of GST]
Medium of Instruction: Online [Study Material + Presentations – with voiceover + Online Lectures on Selected Topics from experts in the field]
Please click on Join now for further details (One time full payment or EMI - [Only via PAYTM payment gateway)
- Any one above the age of 18 and is a university/college student of any discipline is eligible
- Medium of Instruction: English
[Online learning] the instructional system consists of:
- Self-instructional material
- Audio-video/Digital programmes
- Online Support
- Interactive Counseling [Mentor Monitored Programmes]
- There will be live lectures on important topics on Intellectual Property
This is a self-paced programme. You can complete it by the 6th month or by the 12 month. The completion date is flexible. However certificate will be issued only after completion.
Modules taught in the programme
Module 1: Understanding the IP Ecosystem
Module 2: Fundamentals of Intellectual Property
Module 3: Protection of Intellectual Property
Module 4: Enforcement of Intellectual Property
Module 5: Strategic Issues in Commercialization of IP
Module 6: Intellectual Property Licensing and Franchising
Module 7: Intellectual Property Management Issues
Module 8: Brand Management and Commercial Opportunity
Module 9: Risk Management
Module 10: Intellectual Property Valuation
Module 11: Intellectual Property Valuation Methodologies & Case Studies
Module 12: Anti Competition Issues
Module 13: Compliance Issues in a Borderless Economy
Module 14: Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Rights
Module 15: Supplemental Material
The evaluation component the Diploma in Intellectual Property: Law and Management, launched by Scriboard Advocates and Legal Consultants is:
1. Two MCQ tests [First MCQ test in the sixth month of the course and the second MCQ test in the 12th month of course]/ OR you can complete both the MCQ tests by the 6th month of the course.
2. One long project of 15 pages each at the end of the programme, based on which you will receive your ranking and if you do well, you will receive an internship opportunity at Scriboard Advocates and Legal Consultants
You will receive a Diploma from leading law firm Scriboard Advocates and Legal Consultants and Enhelion Knowledge Ventures Pvt Ltd. Each certificate shall be signed by Mr Rodney D Ryder [Founding Partner of Scriboard] and Mr. Ashwin Madhavan [Co Founder and CEO of Enhelion Knowledge Ventures Pvt Ltd]