Diploma in Contract Drafting
INR 6999 inclusive of GST -– [Two Free books written by Rodney D Ryder and Ashwin Madhavan] - EMI facility available via PAYTM - For any queries: Please email email@example.com - [Last Date to Register - 19th August 2018]
Leading Law firm Scriboard launches a carefully crafter Diploma on Contract Drafting in association with Scriboard Advocates and Legal Consultants. Contract Drafting is a very important and essential skill for any lawyer or law student. This course will teach students know the basics of contract drafting, how they are formed and how important contracts are in day to day functions for any business. The course is designed in a very systematic manner by renowned corporate lawyer and author Mr Rodney D Ryder and his associates.
Contracts are very vital for any long term business relationship. An excellent written contract always fills an organization with tremendous confidence in dealing with business relationships. All corporate professionals, business managers, lawyers, law students, entrepreneurs need to understand the nuances of a legal contract and should also know how to write a good contract. We strongly believe that those who complete this course will be in a position to understand how to write robust and good quality contracts.
After the completion of the course, each student will get a signed certificate from renowned lawyer - Mr Rodney D Ryder, who is the founding partner of Scriboard Advocates and Legal Consultants, along with a third free book on “Drafting Corporate and Commercial Agreements: Legal Drafting Guidelines, Forms and Precedents, published by Universal Law Publishing” shall be given to the top 5 students of the course.
- Law Firm certifying the course: Scriboard Advocates and Legal Consultants [Mr Rodney D Ryder shall be signing the certificate on behalf of the law firm]
- Course Fee: INR 8999 [inclusive of GST]
- EMI facility available – Via PayTM only - [please click on the PayTM option to know the details]
- Duration: 12 months [however we give students an opportunity to complete the course in 6 months as well]
- Access to the course content: For Life [even after the course ends]
- Books: Each student shall receive a book written by Mr Ashwin Madhavan and Mr Rodney D Ryder on – “Legal Writing and Contract Drafting” [free of cost], published by Bloomsbury Publishing – www.bloomsbury.com [A world renowned publisher, headquartered at London, the United Kingdom] AND a book titled “Practical Guide to Drafting Commercial Contracts”, written by Mr. Bhumesh Verma [Founding Partner of Corp Comm Legal], published by Oakbridge Publishing
- Allotment of Course: 19th August 2018
- You can start the course any time, as per your choice and complete by the 6th month or by the 12 month. It is as per your choice.
- Internship Opportunity: Those students who do well, shall receive an internship opportunity with Mr Rodney D Ryder’s law firm: Scriboard Advocates and Legal Consultants
Notable Features of both the courses:
- Taught by practicing lawyers who have an experience of more than 35 years in the profession, who form the core team of Scriboard Advocates and Legal Consultants.
- All lectures that are part of this programme are taught by practicing professionals.
- Life time access to all the registered students
- All lectures are recorded and stored in Enhelion’s database for future use
- Complete presentations with voice over features
- Interactive sessions with the Scriboard/Enhelion Team at various intervals.
- Examinations to be conducted online and assignments to be submitted online
- Each student who successfully completes the course, which includes attempting an 2 MCQ tests and one long project assignment of 15 pages, will receive a signed certificate from Mr. Rodney D Ryder, under the Scriboard Logo and Enhelion Logo.
- The top five students will also receive a recommendation letter from Mr Rodney D Ryder and a third book free on book titled “Practical Guide to Drafting Commercial Contracts”, written by Mr. Bhumesh Verma [Founding Partner of Corp Comm Legal], published by Oakbridge Publishing], respectively
INR 6999 [inclusive of GST]
Medium of Instruction: Online [Study Material + Presentations – with voiceover + Online Lectures on Selected Topics from experts in the field]
Please click on Join now for further details (One time full payment or EMI)
- Any one above the age of 18 and is a university/college student of any discipline is eligible
- Medium of Instruction: English
[Online learning] the instructional system consists of:
- Self-instructional material
- Audio-video/Digital programmes
- Online Support
- Interactive Counseling [Mentor Monitored Programmes]
- There will be live lectures on important topics on Intellectual Property
This is a self-paced programme. You can complete it by the 6th month or by the 12 month. The completion date is flexible. However certificate will be issued only after completion.
I. Structure and Style of Legal Writing
II. Negotiations [Pre-Contract Negotiations. Skills and Techniques]
III. Understanding Contract Purpose and Form
IV. Drafting a Contract - Essential Principles
V. Preliminary Agreement Forms
VI. Drafting Clauses [Specimen Clauses in a Contract]
VII. Effective Contract Management [Pre-Contract Stage. Implementation. Post Completion Review]
VIII. Flaws in Contracts [Examining Common Errors in Drafting]
IX. Government Contracts [Guidelines issued by the Central Vigilance Commission (CVC), Government of India]
X. Contract Templates [Technology Contracts. Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures; Real Estate; Employment; Confidentiality; Franchise Business Model; Trademark; Patent; Copyright Publishing; Agency; Hire Purchase; Turnkey/EPC; and Project Finance.]
The evaluation component the Diploma in Contract Drafting, launched by Scriboard Advocates and Legal Consultants is:
1. Two MCQ tests [First MCQ test in the sixth month of the course and the second MCQ test in the 12th month of course]/ OR you can complete both the MCQ tests by the 6th month of the course.
2. One long project of 15 pages each at the end of the programme, based on which you will receive your ranking and if you do well, you will receive an internship opportunity at Scriboard Advocates and Legal Consultants
You will receive a Diploma from leading law firm Scriboard Advocates and Legal Consultants and Enhelion Knowledge Ventures Pvt Ltd. Each certificate shall be signed by Mr Rodney D Ryder [Founding Partner of Scriboard] and Mr. Ashwin Madhavan [Co Founder and CEO of Enhelion Knowledge Ventures Pvt Ltd]