Certificate in Internet Law and Policy
Fees INR 2500 - Registrations Open till 18th July 2018 - Click on the Join Now Button
This long term certificate course brough to you by Scriboard Advocates and Legal Consultants in association with Enhelion aims to provide an introduction to the Internet law in India for those who may seek a career in the technology industry. In this self paced course, you as an enrolled student would be getting a deep insight of not only into the fundamentals of Internet Law, but also an insight on legal issues pertaining to data privacy and protection, digital signatures. Separate topics related to intermediary liability are also discussed in detail in this course. You also get an insight into the legal issues related to Internet Banking.
Notable features of the course:
- Taught by practicing lawyers who have an experience of more than 40 years in the profession, who form the core Enhelion team.
- Book: Each student shall receive a book written by Mr Ashwin Madhavan and Mr Rodney D Ryder on – “Internet Law” [free of cost], published by Bloomsbury Publishing – www.bloomsbury.com [A world renowned publisher, headquartered at London, the United Kingdom]
- All lectures that are part of this programme are taught by practicing professionals.
- All lectures are recorded and stored in Enhelion’s database for future use
- Complete presentations with voice over features
- Interactive sessions with the Enhelion Team at various intervals.
- Examinations to be conducted online and assignments to be submitted online
- The cost of the certificate course is inexpensive and it costs only Rs 2500 [inclusive of all taxes]
Course Fee: Rs. 2500 [Inclusive of all taxes] - Last Date: 18th July 2018
Medium of Instruction: Online [Study Material + Presentations – with voiceover + Online Lectures on Selected Topics from experts in the field]
Through the online payment gateway - Via PAYTM or PAYU
- Undergraduate or pursuing undergraduation in any discipline including law, business management etc
- Medium of Instruction: English
[Online learning] the instructional system consists of:
- Self-instructional material
- Audio-video/Digital programmes
- Online Support
- Interactive Counseling [Mentor Monitored Programmes]
- This is a self paced programme.
- You can complete it as per your convenience, however we strongly recommend that you finish within three months.
This course has been divided into six modules and each module will be taught by legal practitioners. The modules that will be covered in the certificate course are:
Module 1: Law and Policy in 'Indian' Cyberspace
Module 2: Jurisdiction in Cyberspace
Module 3: Electronic Signatures and Digital Signatures
Module 4: Electronic Evidence
Module 5: Data Protection, Privacy and Corporate Compliance
Module 6: The Legal Challenges to Internet Banking
The Evaluation System for the Certificate course consists of two components:
- One online MCQ based test worth 50 Marks
- 1 Project Assignment to be submitted online worth 50 Marks
- Total = 100 Marks
- Passing Score: 40/100
You will receive a certificate from Enhelion after successfully completing the course
You will receive a certificate from Enhelion Knowledge Ventures Pvt Ltd and Scriboard Advocates and Legal Consultants