[CEO and Co Founder]
Ashwin Madhavan is CEO and Co Founder of Enhelion, heading the Strategic Alliances & Operations team. He completed his law from Gujarat National Law University and a LLM in Technology Laws and Intellectual Property Laws from Dalhousie University, Canada. Prior to co founding Enhelion, Ashwin worked at Scriboard - Advocates and Legal Consultants. His areas of expertise are Domain Names and Cybersquatting, Trademarks, Copyrights and Information Technology Laws. He has advised various Fortune 500 companies on various aspects of India's technology and IP Laws. He has written several articles for various journals National and International publications. He was a member of the Editorial Board of Journal of Legal Research, GNLU. Ashwin loves to read books related to history, business management and foreign policy. He is an avid traveller and has been to more than 15 countries. His hobbies include building world war 2 miniature models and reading. He has taken part in discussions pertaining to India’s foreign policy matters at the Jawahar Lal Nehru University.
He is a trained classical singer and is also currently learning to play the Piano from the Delhi School of Music. He has conducted workshops on Intellectual Property and Management in Indian law schools. He recently was an instructor at a training programme on “Intellectual Property and the Plant Varieties Act” organized by the Ministry of Agriculture – Government of India for Scientists. Very recently he was a speaker at the US – India Business Council summit on Intellectual Property held in Gujarat National Law University. He recently wrote a book on Intellectual Property and Business along with Rodney D Ryder. The book has been published by Sage Publications, a leading international publishing house.
1. Intellectual Property and Business – The Value of the Intangible Asset, 2014 Sage Publications [Rodney D. Ryder & Ashwin Madhavan]
- ‘Outsourcing Legal Services: Implications on Indian Legal Fraternity’, Indian Journal of International Law, Vol. 47, 2007, p. 96 – 105
- ‘Domain Names and Cyber squatting’, India Law Journal, March - April, p.63 –67
- ‘Economics of the Nuclear Deal and Legal Interpretation of the 123 Agreement’ - ICFAI University Press - ICFAI Reader, January 2008
- ‘Economics of the Nuclear Deal’, The Indian Express, 5th November 2007
- Indo US Nuclear Deal - A New Era of Relationship - University E Journal [ The Just Cause ] : Vol 1, 2007
- ‘Intellectual Property League: The Importance of IP in the Indian Premier League’, Journal of Intellectual Property Law and Practice, Oxford Journals, Oxford University Press [Rodney D. Ryder & Ashwin Madhavan]
- Regulating ‘Indian’ Cyberspace – The battle for ‘control’ in the New Media Version 2.0’, Convergence, International Bar Association, The CONVERGENCE, October 2009, p. 250-256 [Rodney D. Ryder & Ashwin Madhavan]
- ‘Menace of Cybersquatting’, ICFAI Journal of Intellectual Property Law, Vol. VIII, No 2, May 2009, p. 48 – 58 [Rodney D. Ryder & Ashwin Madhavan]
- ‘Protecting IP in India- Concept to Commercialization’, Halsbury’s Laws Monthly, Lexis Nexis Butterworths India, Vol. 2 September 2008 p. 9 -14 [Rodney D. Ryder & Ashwin Madhavan]
- ‘Data Protection, Privacy and Corporate Compliance’, the law and emerging trends in India, Law Wire Magazine, Vol. I. March 2009, p. 8 – 13 [Rodney D. Ryder & Ashwin Madhavan]
- 'Intermediary Liability under Indian Law: Twitter', Convergence, International Bar Association, December 2012 [Rodney D. Ryder & Ashwin Madhavan]
- 'Twitter and the Indian Law', Chartered Secretaries Journal, March 2013 [Rodney D. Ryder & Ashwin Madhavan]
- 'IP Strategy of India's Cricket Sensation', Managing IP Magazine, March-April 2013 [Rodney D. Ryder & Ashwin Madhavan]
- Regulating ‘Indian’ Cyberspace – The battle for ‘control’ in the New Media Version 2.0’, India Lawyer 250 available at: <http://indianlawyer250.com/features/article/229/regulating-indian-cyberspace-battle-control-new-media-version-20/> [Rodney D. Ryder & Ashwin Madhavan]
- 15. ‘Intellectual Property and the Internet’, India – Managing the IP Lifecycle 2013 – Intellectual Asset Management, p. 69 – 72 [Rodney D. Ryder & Ashwin Madhavan]
Nishant advises Enhelion on all strategic related issues pertaining to course and business development. Nishant is also practicing at the Rajasthan High Court, Jaipur and various other courts. He has expertise in Corporate Legal aspects including Litigation, Contracts, Compliances, Registrations, Organisation Development etc. He has an impressive track record having advised hundreds of clients on legal issues related to Startups, Corporate Contracts (Drafting & Vetting), Land & Building Laws, Labour Laws, Corporate Laws, Taxation, Land Revenue, Consumer Disputes, Criminal & Civil Laws etc. Prior to starting his own firm, he worked at a leading insurance company, as a Legal Officer. During his stint there, his work included monitoring, compliance, and settlements of Motor Accident Claims, Consumer Tribunal cases, High Court Appeals and other legal issues, concerning the company in the state of Rajasthan.
At Enhelion he also takes regular online sessions on various law cum management programmes.
[Assistant Director - Research and Content]
Vidisha joined Enhelion in 2016 and handles all content related aspects of the law programmes. She has been intrumental in developing practical oriented online programmes in Entertainment Law, Legislative Drafting and Labour Laws. Vidisha enjoys reading and watching classical movies.
[Assistant Director - Law Programmes]
Aishwarya Ganesan joined Enhelion in 2016. She has played an instrumental role in formulating content related strategies on improving the course content for the organization. She has been intrumental in developing courses on Legislative Drafting, Taxation Law for Enhelion's university partners. During free time, Aishwarya loves to read books.
[Assistant Director - Marketing and Outreach]
Sakshi joined Enhelion in the year 2017 and is leading the marketing team at Enhelion. Her roles include marketing Enhelion's diploma programmes with its national law school partners and its certificate programmes to the student and professional community in India and beyond. Apart from her role in marketing the courses, Sakshi plays a vital role in business strategies. During her free time, Sakshi likes to read fiction books
[Manager - Animation and Research]
Shafina joined the organization in 2017 and has been intrumental in creating top quality, self explanatory animated content. Apart from animation, she is also a part of the Reseach team at Enhelion, where she has been instrumental in developing courses on Food and Beverage Law, Mergers and Acquisitions, Foreign Direct Investment and many others.