Use of ENHELION™ Content
You may retrieve and display Enhelion™ content on a computer screen or mobile telephone, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form for your personal, non-commercial use. If you do download material from the site all copyright and other notices must be kept intact.
Except as expressly set out above, you may not reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the content of the webite. In particular, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission:
a) No parts of any Enhelion™ owned and operated web site may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into any retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of the copyright owners.
b) You may not reverse engineer, modify, decompile, disassemble or translate the Content (whether for the purpose of error correction or otherwise).
c) You may not display the Content on a public bulletin board, ftp site, website, chat room or by any other unauthorized means.
d) Written materials provided in printed or electronic form may not be modified, adapted, translated, or used to create derivative works without the prior written consent of Enhelion™.
Incorrect use of Enhelion™ trademark[s]
Do not omit a footnote/attribution for Enhelion™ trademark. Do not alter the approved Enhelion™ trademark. Do not create any new logo for Enhelion™. Do not incorporate any Enhelion™ product names into your company's product names. Do not incorporate any Enhelion™ product names into the root domain of any Web site owned by your company. Do not misspell or use lower case letters when using the name Enhelion™ in text. Do not connect your company name with Enhelion™’s product names. Do not use the Enhelion™ trademark name for a product or service as a noun, or in the plural form. Do not misspell or incorrectly capitalize Enhelion™ trademark.
Use of the Site[s]
In connection with your use of the Site or Affiliated Sites, you agree that you will not:
- Transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other content ("Material") that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, or otherwise objectionable that may invade another's right of privacy or publicity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, a Enhelion™ official or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post or transmit any Material that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
- Post or transmit any Material that contains a virus or corrupted data;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature;
- Use the Site’s communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous posting of repetitive text);
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation or any non-resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise;
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Upload or transmit any Material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Delete or revise any Material posted by any other person or entity;
- Manipulate or otherwise display the Site by using framing or similar navigational technology, or you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site and the Internet. Enhelion™ provides the site and related information "as is" and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any merchandise information or service provided through the service or on the internet generally, and ENHELION™ shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the service or on the internet generally. You understand further that the Internet contains unedited materials some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive to you. You access such materials at your risk. Enhelion™ has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
IMPORTANT: The following permissions DO NOT APPLY to content supplied by third parties. For permitted use of third party content apply to the relevant content owner.
License for Personal Use
You may view this site electronically. You may, for your personal use only, save to your individual storage medium and print such extracts from this site as are necessary for such use ["extracted material"].
License to Recopy for Personal Purposes
You may recopy extracted material to individual third parties for their personal use only, but only if:
a) You acknowledge the Enhelion™ website as the source of the material. You must include such acknowledgement and the Enhelion™ website address (www.enhelion.com) in the copy of the extracted material;
b) You inform the third party that these conditions apply to him or her and that he/she must comply with them;
c) You recopy the extracted material in complete and unmodified form. This licence to recopy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of the Enhelion™ website may be distributed or recopied for any commercial purpose or for a fee. Enhelion™ reserves the right at any time at its discretion to withdraw or modify the licences set out above.
Links to Enhelion™ sites
Enhelion® reserves the right at its discretion to prohibit any link from another Internet site or equivalent entity to materials or information on this site. Without prejudice to that, any link to material or information on this site must be neither misleading nor deceptive and must fairly indicate Enhelion™ or the relevant site as the destination of the link.
The information from or through the site are provided "as-is," "as available," and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). The information and services may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. Our affiliated parties and we have no liability whatsoever for your use of any information or service. in particular, but not as a limitation thereof, we and our affiliated parties are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The negations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between you and us. This site and the information would not be provided without such limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through the site shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this agreement.