This Project Management course is designed to provide project managers, novice or experienced, with project management skills required to perform different roles in the Project Management discipline. It also serves as a first step towards certification in the PM discipline. The course materials are based on The Project Management body of Knowledge (PMBOK) guide, 5th edition, published by the Project Management Institute (PMI). Structured to match a project's life cycle, this virtual classroom course covers detailed topics of the basic concepts of project management, including initiating projects, planning projects, executing projects, monitoring and controlling projects, and closing projects. Those who attend the course will improve their management skills and will learn how to define the project scope, create workable project plans, and manage quality projects within the budget and schedule. The course consists of instructor-led lectures, reinforced with individual exercises and case study assignments.
Notable Features of the Course:
- Taught by professionals who have an experience of more than 15 years in the profession, who form the core Faculty team at Enhelion.
- All the lectures will be taught online using state of the art learning management system along with a Virtual Classroom platform.
- All lectures are recorded and stored in Enhelion’s database for future use
- Interactive sessions with the Enhelion Team at various intervals.
- Examinations to be conducted online and assignments to be submitted online
- Master access to be provided to the HR team to monitor content on the learning management system and generate reports
Please contact info@enhelion for further details.
This is a live cum self paced learning programme. Once an organization signs up with us, we will provide you with access details for all your employees and they would be able to log in and access the training modules.