Employees: Sensitization & Prevention - Sexual Harassment
Safe working environment is a process designed for various levels of compliance and awareness with the latest mandatory legal requirement with regard to a safe working environment for women.
Sensitization of employees that would enable the participants to learn from practicing lawyers as to:
- recognize as to what really constitutes sexual harassment and what are harmless comments
- aim at prevention of incidents rather than just remedies
- What has sensitivity of employees got to do with sexual harassment incidents?
- Myths explored and dissected
- Hostile Working Environment
- What all constitutes a workplace/hostile working environment
- Codes & conducts to be adhered to avoid any incidents
- Empowering Women
- To know your rights is half the problem solved
- How to approach an incident to solve it more effectively
- Other remedies
For details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration = 5 hours of intensive training intervention
- The training methodology of this workshop is designed to be extremely facilitative, as the focus is to sensitize employees to the problem of sexual harassment.
- The teaching methodology will depend on the need and could be in one of the two forms:
- Fully Online with online live lectures and animated presentations
- Hybrid of online and offline methods
The program would use a mix of presentation, case studies to sensitize the audience and group discussions to identify and solve issues that participants may be facing [Group discussions would not be available in online mode]. Feedback shared by the group and trainer based on the activities will be documented as action plans at the end of the workshop.